9.20.2006

EBONY Stylishly Hot Fashion Fair


I just received word from my editor at the Rochester Insider that I get to write a preview for the EBONY Stylishly Hot Fashion Fair.
How often does a national fashion show come to Rochester? It's even coming to Syracuse -- rarer still. It is after all "the world's largest traveling fashion show," as their site puts it. Check it out here.
I browsed the press releases online and was very impressed by the range of styles represented. I don't have too many details yet, but I will keep my blog updated and add my preview once it is written.
Keep checking back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous หนังเอ็ก said...

This is such a nice post, I am glad to see this. Your post is very helpful for me. I am your regular visitor.

8/11/2018 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home